Joshua, the Traveling Vegan Chef, will be in Sacramento on Monday, April 28, and is arranging a last-minute pickup. Here's the mouth-watering menu:
• the famous Banh Mi with lemongrass tofu, garbanzo pate, fried onions and jalapenos, crispy rice noodle, sriracha and hoisin, special slaw and mint, cilantro, and thai basil $6
• Peanut Tofu in Ginger-Garlic Sauce with red and green bell peppers, onions, greens, black rice with daikon and cilantro (24 oz.) $6
• Seaweed Wrapped Breaded Tofu (wheat-free breading) with ginger sweet potatoes, spicy corn salad, sweet and sour cabbage and 7-herb sauce $6
• Nasi Goreng—fried brown rice with tofus, onions, garlic, scallion, peppers, cabbage, cashews, carrot, toasted coconut, ginger, peas, mushrooms, curry blend, mung bean sprouts, basil & cilantro—very festive $6
with homemade sambal too of course!
and two types of Joshpocket …
• Spicy Lentil Joshpocket $2
• Green Rice Joshpocket with lemon, garlic, and herbs $2
Placing your orders:
Please place your orders directly through Joshua by Sunday night so he can "properly assess the grocery situation." Also let him know what time you'll be picking up.
Order by: e-mail
) if you're already FB friends, or text [masked]
. The address in Oak Park will be given when you order.