addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Comedy Lovers Message Board › Who wants to see Dave Chappelle LIVE Wed. night?

Who wants to see Dave Chappelle LIVE Wed. night?

Steven B.
StevenBloom
Sacramento, CA
Hi SacramentoComedy Fans,

Let me make this quick and easy. I just found out that Dave Chappelle is performing at the Punch Line tomorrow and Wednesday night.

I am trying to make arrangements to get as many tickets to the Wednesday 8:00 PM show as possible but as I am buying the tickets with my own funds, I would like to know how many can make a commitment for that show. The tickets are $55 so I would sell them for $60 to make up for the fees charged by PayPal, but it is still a bargain considering that this is as close to an intimate setting as you are ever going to get to see Dave Chappelle.

Please let me know ASAP. I will send out emails as soon as I solidify the number of tickets I can get.

Thanks,

Steven
Ryan
user 14248781
El Dorado Hills, CA
Post #: 1
I'm in! ... I emailed you. What do I need to do?
A former member
Post #: 4
I saw him on tues at the 8pm show. He was great! I hope you guys get to go tonight!!! The opener was hilarious!