addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Social - the Premiere Entertainment & Arts Meetup Message Board › West Side Story on Sat

West Side Story on Sat

tara b.
TaraB
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 4
Can anyone give me the details on meeting up with the group at the theater? Do we get tickets prior to the date or do we get them there and then? this is my first time with this group so any tips would be GREAT.

Thanks,

Tara
Trystan
user 8759863
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 6
You'll have to buy your ticket on your own - purchasing tickets in bulk for others doesn't work out in my experience. I, or the event organizer, will send out an email beforehand explaining where to meet up and if you can make it, that's good. We often meet up during intermission and after the show to discuss our opinions, but if you just want to see the show and leave, that's cool too.