What we're about
Upcoming events (4)
Join us in an experiential and intensive shamanic evening that takes you into the dimensions of Dreamtime and altered states to enable us to bring new visions and awareness into our lives. It is a short vision quest that challenges your inner warrior, sense of space, time, and direction.
This is a special traditional ceremony. We'll honor the Guayusa tree spirit with chants, songs, and sound. We will share our visions to help us integrate them into our daily lives.
Guayusa is a super healthy elixir, full of nutrients and essential amino acids that improve mood and induce relaxation. It has double the antioxidants of green tea that help boost cardiovascular health, digestion, and the immune system. The theobromine (found in chocolate) restrained the jitters caused by its caffeine.
We will be gathered around a fire as dusk approaches. Bring water bottles, a lawn chair, sleeping bag, mat and pillow.
We will gather each day from 10 am to 4 pm for hands on experience with Itzhak Beery, Shamanic Author, Speaker, Teacher, and healer.
This unique shamanic healing training weekend is based on Brazilian Amazonian and Ecuadorian High Andes traditions. Designed for novices with a healthy curiosity and those who have previous healing experience and want to add authentic shamanic-based healing bodywork methods to their toolbox. In these two full days, you will learn and, most importantly, experience, and practice (If time permitted) on your fellow participants the following:
- Energy Gazing – allows you to "see" the energy sphere surrounding a person and locate conditions, issues, traumas, and negative energies.
- Body Hand Scanning – Lay-of-hands technique to discover energy flow and blockages that might indicate body areas that need healing.
- Candle Flame & Egg Diagnostic Reading – A staple practice by the Yachaks of the High Andes that aids in finding out the root causes of their client's physical, emotional, and spiritual sickness. The reading is based on wax conditions, wick, colors, and flame shapes inside the egg.
- Tucuma Needles – This is a unique Brazilian Amazon technique. By tapping the palm tree thorns on the entire body, palms, and soles, you can diagnose malfunctioning organs, invigorate, and rebalance the body's total nervous system and alleviate physical and emotional buried pain.
- Aztec bodywork – A method of lay-of-hands diagnostic and energy rebalancing, in which images and insights are shared between the shaman and the client to explore deep issues.
Amazonian massage – is a unique method to help the digestive system function better and stimulate the body's skin, tissues, and muscles.
Drum Healing– Use your drum vibrations as a tool to remove negative energies and heal deep into the organ and bones.
What to Bring:
Bring your drums, a lawn chair and blanket, water bottle and food to share for potluck lunch each day.