Take 21-days to create a simple healthy habit in your daily routine to bring more clarity, happiness, and health into your life!
Knowing how to quickly and easily decharge – release and transform – stress and negativity is essential to maintaining our health and spiritual growth. Without decharging regularly, stress builds in our body and energy system, making us more prone to frustration, illness, burn-out, and imbalance. Taking time to decharge every day is one of the most important practices you can do to create lasting change in your life.
This ancient practice, recently being discovered by modern medicine, teaches you how to use the elements of nature (earth, fire, sky, water, and air) to improve your wellbeing. Regularly decharging with one of the elements, reduces blood pressure, inflammation, eases muscle tension, and protects your energy from negativity and electromagnetic fields (EMF’s from computers, electronic devices, power lines). It also connects you more deeply with nature and the beauty of God's Creation.
The Decharging Challenge begins with a workshop on August 9th and continues with a 21-day supported process that you can do anywhere to nurture your daily practice of decharging and releasing stress and negativity. One-hour community conference calls are also available twice during the program to support your success in the challenge and answer any questions you may have. For those on a spiritual journey and/or practicing meditation, decharging regularly is a vital part of a successful and complete meditation process. “Charging (your soul capacity) is essential. Decharging is more essential.” – Sri Kaleshwar
In the 21-Day Decharging Challenge workshop you will learn:
• Why decharging is essential for anyone in a helping, caring, healing, or community-organizing profession and working in a fast-paced environment – especially parents and teachers!
• Why regularly decharging with the earth, fire, or water will reduce stress, improve circulation, reduces blood pressure, inflammation, eases muscle tension, and protects your energy from negativity and electromagnetic fields, EMFs, from computers, electronic devices, power lines and how to do this in 10-15 minutes from wherever you are
• Why decharging regularly will enhance your ability to support and serve your clients, patients, co-workers, and family
• The nature of positive and negative energy and why it affects us with and without our notice, particularly when we’re doing good work
• How to transform negativity and wash it out before it affects your life
• How to decharge stress and negativity we pick up from other people, to decharge what is and isn’t “our stuff”
• Simple techniques for decharging stress and negativity through Five Elements that can be used any time and any place to restore balance, clarity, creativity and focus
• Why decharging is vitally important for our spiritual growth and success, especially for those working with meditation, contemplative prayer, and energy healing
• Several basic self-healing techniques for keeping your soul healthy and happy
The workshop will close with a relaxing silent group meditation and healing energy transmission. By the day’s end, you will have an understanding of the mechanism of positivity and negativity and the ancient tools and techniques to quickly and effectively decharge and release negativity so you can be more present, happy, and healthy in your daily life.
These teachings, preserved in the ancient palm leaf books of India, work through the Five Elements in Nature and can be used in combination with any religion and spiritual tradition you practice.
Everyone is warmly welcome. Seating is limited. Please RSVP to [masked] if you would like to attend.
How to Join: Send an email to [masked] to reserve your space. Seating is limited. We will send a welcome email with directions for the workshop and all the information you will need on what to bring with your registration confirmation. The conference call log-in information will be sent after the workshop with a reminder the day before each call. In-between the calls, you will practice decharging daily on your own.