** Why not come along to the our next Open Meeting of SHT, on Friday 7th October 2016 in Glasgow, and after that on Friday 4th November **
This group is facilitated by Gillian Alexander of Sacred Touch (you can read a little more about Gillian here www.sacred-touch.co.uk/about-gillian)
This group provides a held space within which you can open to and explore consciousness, tantra, and related topics in a safe and supportive environment. Gillian has been teaching and facilitating training and development in various guises for more than 20 years. As facilitator, Gillian creates and holds a sacred, safe, authentic and integrous space within which you may explore your own Truth and your own Self. For me, tantra is about being fully present with our experience and being in our own truth, however that presents. The group offers a unique opportunity for members to engage from whichever level of experience they come – whether you feel you are experienced or a complete novice to tantra there is much on offer in this space.
You can read more about the group here.
Monthly open meetings in Glasgow
These meetings are for any member of SHT to come along and explore tantra and sacred sexuality and how it relates to them. The two and a half hour meeting is now mostly experiential, involving for example touch, meditation, breath work, energy work, movement and intimacy, although no overt sexual activity, and with time at the end for a blether and a catch up with each other. The next open meeting will be held on 7th October 2016 in Glasgow.
I have been offering monthly 'movie nights' showing relevant movies - the next of these will be held on a date yet to be confirmed, in Prestwick.
Workshops and Events
We have quite a few workshops and events scheduled throughout the year and Full information will be posted on Gillian's website at www.sacred-touch.co.uk/events.
• Sacred De-armouring: reclaiming the wild body - workshop and private sessions in Hemel Hempstead, Near London – 12th and 13th November – De-armouring workshop near London. In our wildness we would process all experiences at the time they happen. As children do. And as wild animals do. * Are you living your life fully, in freedom and joy, and in your power? * Can you feel your own body, or your own emotional responses to life within that body? De-armouring is a subtle, yet profound process that helps us release pain and trauma and blockages stored within the physical, emotional and energetic bodies. These can be stored deep within our bodies and, over the years, we build up layers of ‘armour’ to keep the pain hidden and prevent us from having to deal with the source. This process sets up such a disconnection from ourselves and our Truth that it prevents us from living and fulfilling our full potential. This can be a process of liberation and empowerment. (£260pp)
• Private sessions in North London – I’ll be offering sessions during my visit (from 11th till 16th November).
• Awaken To The Sacred: Return to Innocence– In the beginning, when we were whole, and complete and innocent, and wild, and we knew our own power and the perfection of all …
Then came life, and parents and other people …
This week-long residential retreat (at the time of the Spring Equinox, and the festival of Ostara, from 21st till 26th March 2017 ) is an invitation onto a journey of remembering. It is an invitation to remember our own power, and wisdom, and wildness, and to rediscover our Innocence. During the week we will begin to shed our fear, distrust, and doubt; our separation, and isolation. We will shed the anger and rage and learn tools to process our emotions as they arise. We will begin to shed the layers of protection and armour we have built to protect ourselves and keep our secrets hidden. We will learn to walk in awareness and to walk between the seen and unseen worlds. We will shed light on shadows and reclaim lost parts of our self. And we will begin the journey of our powerful, wild and innocent soul ……
• The Power and the Wisdom: the way of the serpent – Engaging the serpent energy of sexuality; clearing the imprints of past trauma, of conditioning and blocks to our sexual potency. This six-day residential training retreat, at the time of the Festival of Beltane, in the heart of Scotland, from 2nd till 7th May 2017, offers an invitation to your whole and powerful and wise Self. This retreat is for those who have already attended Awaken to the Sacred, or equivalent.
• Sacred Mastery: deepening into truth – a week long residential training retreat on the magical Isle of Bute, Scotland from 31st October till 5th November 2017 – At the time of Samhain, when the veils are thin, for those who are gatekeepers, and key-holders, and movers and shakers, we will find the mastery within and explore how we express that in our world.
The SHT Spring Intensive/Advanced Group
An Exploration of Energy - this was an opportunity for folks to go much deeper than is possible in the individual SHT open meetings. These meetings are for those who have attended other SHT meetings and/or who are ready to engage at a deeper level. In this series of four evenings we will explore our own perception and relating to energy: how we perceive energy of Self and Other and how we engage this. This is an invitation to come into a deeper awareness of your own Self and your relationship to others and your environment. We will explore through a series of exercises that support you to engage at your own pace and level in your own experience. Future events to be agreed.
The New Year and Summer Social evenings have been a great success and we have been asked to hold more of these as they offer group members an opportunity to get together in an informal setting and for new members to meet others and to get comfortable with the group. The next social night is tbc in Glasgow.
Private sessions and training
You can find out more information about Gillian's session work and opportunities for training with her on her website at www.sacred-touch.co.uk