We are non-profit group and conduct free meditation classes across US. In Connecticut, we have presence at the following locations:-
Free Sahaja meditation classes:
Thursdays 7:00 p.m.
Never Ending books
810 State Street
New Haven, CT 06511
(Please note that from July-2011, our timings for the Monday Norwalk library meetings are going to change slightly: the new time is 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM)
Mondays 7:30 p.m.
Norwalk Public Library
Children Activity Room
1 Belden Avenue
(Please see Norwalk public library calendar for the library holidays. the Norwalk Monday classes will not be held if the library is closed. Library calendar: http://www.norwalklib.org/hours.htm )
Tuesdays 6.45 p.m.
100 North Main Street
These classes are always conducted free of cost and led by expert Sahaja meditation practitioners on a voluntary basis. Sahaja Meditation is a simple, time-honored technique. It helps reduce stress and increase wellness. It brings better focus and helps people become more centered and better balanced. A detailed information can be found at
(Please note that this website also contains a list of our classes elsewhere in the US and Canada)
About the classes:-
- All age groups are welcome.
- Each class duration is approximately 1 to 1.5 hour.
- No registration required.
- We are non-profit and never charge any money. We do this as volunteers.
- There is no need to bring in a mat or sheet with you.
- We sit on chairs in a relaxed position and focus our attention on different energy centers within our body.
For any information on any of the above classes, please feel free to call:
[masked] (Manchester, New Haven)
[masked] (Norwalk, New Haven)