Join us for the Wednesday evening meditation meeting.
If you are a new comer, we will-
1. give you an introduction to SahajaYoga Meditation & our subtle system.
2. share benefits of Sahaja Yoga and how we can apply our experience in our daily lives.
3. have a guided meditation with simple steps for you to get your Self-Realization (steps to awaken our inner subtle energy called Kundalini).
4. share how you can, with simple steps, meditate at home until we meet next.
5. share experiences.
6. clarify if you have any questions.
For those of you who have been coming to the meetings for some time, we will-
1. meditate together to go deeper in our experiences
2. learn about a particular Chakra or quality
3. learn some new aspect of how to apply meditation in our daily life.
4. clarify any doubts that you might have
5. share experiences
Requirements- An open heart and a pure desire to Know Your-"Self".
No yoga mat, No special attire required.
Sahaja Yoga is always free & open for all.
Please use the stairs on the side of the building (which has Aptcor sign). We are on the second floor.
Please feel free to send us a message in case you have any queries.