What we're about
We are pleased you have an interest in joining our Club. Here is some information about the Club:
1. You must fill out an application to formally join our Sailing Club. To obtain an Application, attend one of our General Meetings or a TGIW. These are open to all.
2. TGIWs are held the first Wednesday of every month. Check our calendar for time and location. The location will be announced on this Sailing Singles Meetup site.
3. We hold monthly General Meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month, except for June and August. Watch this site for time and location.
4. Throughout the Season we have scheduled day sails and extended overnight sails - and the sailing is FREE, other than maybe bringing food to share on the boat or sharing the expense of the Captain's meal with the other folks on the boat if you stop somewhere for lunch or dinner. Our goal is to place crew members on Captain members' boats. We also get together for Social activities throughout the year such as: Thanksgiving dinner, an annual picnic, Christmas party, etc. YOU MUST BE A MEMBER WITH PAID DUES TO SIGN UP AND BE ABLE TO GO ON SAILS AND TO JOIN US FOR SOCIAL ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN THE MONTHLY TGIW.
5. The annual dues are $60. Our annual year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Full membership requires final approval by the Vice Commodore and Membership Director.
6. Once you have paid your dues, you will be given access to our weekly newsletter called Heads Up. All of our activities will be available to you from the Heads Up.
Hope to meet you soon, and welcome aboard!
Kim M., Meetup Administrator
Check out our main website: http://www.sailing-singles.net