What we're about
We are pleased you have an interest in joining our Club. Here is some information about the Club:
1. You must fill out an application to formally join our Sailing Club. To obtain an Application, attend one of our General Meetings or a TGIF. These are free and open to all.
2. TGIFs are held the first Friday of the month. Check our calendar for time and location. During the summer months June through September we do have monthly TGIFs at 5pm. The location will be announced on this Sailing Singles Meetup site. It is always the first Friday of the month.
3. From October through May we have Monthly General Meeting the 3rd Thursday of the month. Check this site for time and location. We do not have a General meeting June through September.
4. Throughout the Season we have scheduled day sails and extended overnight sails. Our goal is to place crew members on captain members boats. We also get together for many Social activities throughout the year such as: Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas parties etc.. You must be a member with paid dues to sign up and be able to go on sails and to join us for other Social activities.
5. The annual dues are $60. Our annual year runs from October 1st to September 30th. New members who join after September 30th will pay a total of $5.00 per month for the remaining annual year. Full membership requires final approval by the Vice Commodore and Membership Director.
Hope to meet You soon, and Welcome aboard.
Roger Wood, Meetup Administrator
239-222-7717 firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Maggie French, Membership Director
Check out our main website: http://www.sailing-singles.net (http://www.sailing-singles.net/)