We are pleased you have an interest in joining our Club. Here is some information about the Club:
1. You must fill out an application to formally join our Sailing Club. To obtain an Application, attend one of our General Meetings or a TGIF. These are free and open to all.
2. TGIFs are held the first Friday of the month. Check our calendar for time and location. During the summer months June through September we do have our monthly TGIF at Catina Sol in North Ft Myers at 5pm. Or some other venue which will be announced on the Sailing Singles Meetup site. It is always the first Friday of the month.
3. From October through May we have Monthly General Meeting the 3rd Thursday of the month. Check this site for time and location. We do not have a General meeting June through September.
4. Throughout the Season we have scheduled day sails and extended overnight sails. Our goal is to place crew members on captain members boats. We also get together for many Social activities throughout the year such as: Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas parties etc.. You must be a member with paid dues to sign up and be able to go on sails and to join us for other Social activities.
5. The annual dues are $50. Our annual year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Members who join after July 1st will be paid for the following annual year. Full membership requires final approval by the Vice Commodore and Membership Director.