What we're about
We love sailing in the estuary or on the bay for special events, regular weekend or weekday sails, and to see the amazing sights -and have BIG FUN:
- Day sails
- Under the Golden Gate Bridge
- GIANT'S baseball games
- Angel Island (BBQ'ing, hiking, beach combing, sun'n fun)
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Parade of Sails / Opening Day on the Bay
- Memorial Day Weekend & Labor Day Weekend
- FLEET WEEK (w/ air show)
- Any and all special requests by our members!
You would like this group if you would enjoy:
- Meeting new people who just want to get out on the water, relax, and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Want to learn how to sail
- Are interested in camping or staying over on a boat
- Think the best way to get a beer on a thursday or friday is by sailing to your favorite bar
- You think sunsets are best seen from the water
Activities will almost always revolve around water, be it motoring out to see a sunset, anchoring out, sailing to angel island to camp, motoring to a place to catch a beer, or just sailing for the sake of being on the water.
Looking forward to having you!
Meetup fees go towards the cost of ownership and safe operation of the vessels, including but not limited to: maintenance, slip (monthly parking fee), insurance, property tax, depreciation, wear'n tear, upgrades, and disposable items and cleaning supplies, etc. Thank you a great deal for contributing so we can all continue to enjoy!
On our sails we will ask a small contribution to help pay for the costs of the boat (boat, gas, slip, BBQing stuff, cleaning supplies, wear'n tear, etc.) The contribution at event sign-up also help ensure people whom sign-up do indeed show up and arrive on-time.