Location visible to members
Let's set a particular range of wines to focus the tasting experience. Since we will be well into spring, bring a bottle of lighter style red. Example grapes are grenache, tempernillo, barbera, and sangiovese. Pinot Noir also fits. Blends are fun in this range.
1) Grab bottle of wine that you have or get from the store.
2) Write price paid or estimated value on the inside of paper you will use to cover label.
3) Cover up said label with said paper.
4) Bring to the party along with a food dish (whatever you want)
5) Consume wine to desired extent at party (location will be mailed out a few days before to attendees)
6) Unveil label and price
7) Continue to have fun
8) repeat steps 6 and 7