addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Salem Beer and Wine Adventures Message Board › Albany Singles Mixer Thursday Sept 27

Albany Singles Mixer Thursday Sept 27

Blanca
user 35185742
Albany, OR
Post #: 6
Here's the deal ..... I'm limited to sending only 12 emails and I don't have time to email every single person.....

SO, if you are interested in coming to Albany this Thursday Sept 27 for a Singles Mixer shoot me an email. There are over 50 people signed up that are from the Plenty of Fish dating site.

Otherwise disregard this email and see you at the next meetup!

Cheers,
Blanca