This is a group for anyone interested in property investment, development, creating good homes for people, whether you have the time but limited funds to do this or funds and limited time due to the day job. All knowledge levels are welcome from beginner to very experienced. We started this group to meet other property enthusiasts and to share our combined knowledge and experience. Looking forward to exploring this key need that we all have for housing with everybody. Please bring your time and experience to the group.
By regularly attending the pin monthly events you will:
- Add to your existing property investing knowledge and skills
- Save yourself, time, money and effort by learning from the experts
- Develop your property millionaire’s mindset
- Build up your personal contacts in the property world
- Gain access to a positive supportive environment
- Keep up to date with changes in the market and legislation
How are pin monthly events different to other networking events?
Networking is really important and so we would encourage you to go to as many different property networking events as you can to find out which are best suited to your personal requirements. We believe that the pin events are slightly different from other purely networking events for the following reasons:
- Each month we focus on a specific topic relevant to property investors
- There are formal 25 and 45-minute educational seminars
- Our guest speakers are some of the top experts in their respective fields
- We do not allow people to come and sell property to you
It does not matter how much experience or property you have or don’t have everyone is welcome as long as you are serious about becoming even more successful. We don’t want to attract people who are all talk and no action.
What is the format of the evening?
The formal seminar begins at 7pm in the evening, but we open up the room from 6pm for your chance to network with fellow pin members. We have some members who come along SIMPLY for this networking opportunity. Millions of pounds of joint ventures have been created through the networking at pin events.