Network Together, a socially conscious personal and business development organization for business owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs where relationships create community and commerce follows.
The foundation of Network Together is built on the 5 Pillars of Connection.
1) Gaining Confidence through Public Speaking opportunities
2) Offering Personal and Business Development Workshops
3) Creating multiple Business Networking opportunities in Small to Large formats.
4) Increasing awareness of Network Together through Community Outreach initiatives.
5) Creating and providing outlets that provide Service to Our Youth.
As a guest you will have the opportunity to give a 30 to 60 second introduction including how we can help you grow your business and achieve your desired goals. Chapter meetings are held weekly excluding holidays and are inclusive to all industries.
While each chapter is independent of one another, each follows a specific format with a different theme focus designed to provide on-going and continual personal and business growth. Weekly chapters rotate between learnshops, member presentations, and non-member showcases.
1st 2 visits complimentary
As a Chapter guest you can attend up to 2 times in total before either joining Network Together for an annual membership or pay $20 per chapter visit per chapter location.
Public events do not require membership and are open to the public.
Former Members: $20 per chapter visit and per chapter location.
For more information on this or other events, meetings, masterminds, or membership visit www.ntevents.net.