addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Clojure Users Group Message Board › Meetup Venue

Meetup Venue

Ron T.
mindbat
San Diego, CA
Post #: 14
Greg is moving on from Verimatrix, so we'll need to find a new venue for the meeting.

My company (Takelessons) has agreed to let us use one of their meeting rooms for the next Meetup on Saturday. It's downtown, on the corner of Fourth and Island (517 Fourth Ave Suite 402).

Would that be okay with everyone? Or do y'all know of a different venue we could use?
Bert D.
user 14179736
Theodore, AL
Post #: 1
My employer (Torrey Pines Logic) has offered to host the meetings.
The address is 12651 High Bluff Drive.
This is near Del Mar Heights Road and I5.

Directions are here:
http://www.tplogic.co...­

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Bert Douglas
Mooneer S.
tmiw
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
My company (Takelessons) has agreed to let us use one of their meeting rooms for the next Meetup on Saturday. It's downtown, on the corner of Fourth and Island (517 Fourth Ave Suite 402).

How is parking there? Thinking of just parking at Horton Plaza and getting the ticket validated.
Ron T.
mindbat
San Diego, CA
Post #: 15
Horton Plaza is probably the closest and easiest. There's another parking garage down Island toward Petco, but their prices are pretty variable.
Eric S.
user 11318229
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 1
Where do you recommend we park?
Ron T.
mindbat
San Diego, CA
Post #: 16
I'd recommend parking at Horton Plaza, since it's close and you can get your parking ticket validated.
Ron T.
mindbat
San Diego, CA
Post #: 20
I've reached out to the Ansir Innovation Center about meeting there on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30.

More details as they come in.
Ron T.
mindbat
San Diego, CA
Post #: 22
I finally got a hold of someone from the Ansir Innovation Center!

We've got a room reserved there on the second Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm.

I've canceled the April meetup, since we don't have a location. Instead, I've moved all the upcoming meetups to the new time and location.

See you guys in May!