addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Data Science & R Users Group Message Board › Looking for an expert in package writing using S3 classes

Looking for an expert in package writing using S3 classes

AP
aaronpolhamus
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Team,

I will likely start working on a deliverable for a client that will be built initially as an R package using S3. I've never done this before, and though I've read the documentation I want it to be as tight and professional as possible. Anyone out there have an hour to sit down with me and go through some best practices early this coming week? If we meet up over a meal or drinks the tab's on me. If the intrinsic reward of teaching a fellow R user + making a business contact isn't enough I'm also happy to discuss compensation for your time.

Any takers? Email me at aaron@polhooper.com if you're interested or feel free to call (206) 380-3948.

-Aaron