Welcome! Stuff to say:
* If you are social and a motorcycle enthusiast, you are in the right place.
* If you have or have ever owned a Harley, great! If not, that's OK too. We're tolerant. :-)
* We ride SAFE and SOBER. No Squids. No drama. Just fun.
* We will at times support a good cause, or just go out and have fun.
* Small group or big group, mostly co-ed, a significant % of us ride 2-up.
* We welcome ladies who want to be a "back seat". The best way to achieve that is sign up, then come to a Taco Tuesday or other-type gather and "Get Acquainted" to find riders looking to share their bike.
We are making friends and memories. Check out our Desert and Dessert Ride digital photo album:
Just ride into the sun... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKQG5tnQhM
We're not that formal, come out and join in the fun!
Some Group Riding Etiquette:
There's a lot we could say but others have said it better. Please check these links out on safe/fun/cool/smart/sexy group riding:
New riders, please tell the ride leader you're new. The Meetup has many new riders.
Welcome! See Future & Past Meetups, Photos, and Video Below!
Oct 29, 2016 · 10:00 AM
Housewarming Halloween Party and pre-ride
It's a Housewarming Halloween Party!
Come join us to warm up our new house. We close on the 13th of October, party on the 29th!
Pre-ride around the best back roads from... Learn more
Oct 15, 2016 · 9:00 AM
5th Annual Save the Bacon Ride
Hey Riders,We did this ride last year and it was a lot of fun! More information can be found here: http://savethebaconride.org/savethebacon/
Save the Bacon RideSaturday,... Learn more
Oct 4, 2016 · 6:00 PM
National Taco Tuesday - UPDATED LOCATION
*** UPDATE ***
Hey, guess what... the Tasty Truck thing is gone/dead/canceled/no-more/a-dead-parrot!So we're going to what has been called "Drunk Tacos" near Bull's BBQ... Learn more
Oct 1, 2016 · 9:00 AM
Doffo Motorcycle Winery Lunch Ride
Long overdue meetup... broke my bike (not me!) on 2,400 mile Redwoods tour in September but its finally fixed ($[masked]!) and ready to ride!
Lets go to the very cool... Learn more
Jul 30, 2016 · 9:00 AM
Saturday ride to wherever
Group driven ride from Kearny Mesa Harley to the turkey inn in Ramona onto Julian for lunch and a drink. Head west to the kraken then south to old town for a cigar stop.... Learn more