addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 7 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

San Diego Harley-Davidson and Cruiser Riders Message Board › Morning Commute, I-15 south, carpool lanes

Morning Commute, I-15 south, carpool lanes

Thor (John R.
user 20121721
Escondido, CA
Post #: 2
Beware of a Red Toyota Yaris traveling south on I-15 in the carpool lanes around 8 to 830am. License plate starts with 6, female driver. This person has it out for bikers, sudden lane changes cutting off bikers without a turn signal, sudden braking for no reason, speeds up to get in front of you then cuts you off and brakes.
Dan
user 11556579
San Diego, CA
Post #: 22
Get a hold of CHP and let them know any and all of the specifics you have as far as decriptors etc. Thay will deal with it. Is she by herself in the carpool lane? If she has kids,that is even more of a reason for PD contact.
Chuck C.
user 33035142
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Crazy drivers everwhere this morning I guess. As I was riding through Rancho Santa Fe a lady crossed the double yellow lines (in a small red car) heading right for me in the opposite direction. Didn't look like she was busy with cell phone or anything else either. I got way over to the right, and thankfully she corrected back to her side of the two lane road. This type of stuff doesn't happen to me very often.