addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Harley-Davidson and Cruiser Riders Message Board › Meetup - the Android App

Meetup - the Android App

Chuck C.
user 33035142
San Diego, CA
Post #: 5
The Android App for Meetup is pretty good. I can pull up the rides, look at comments, post and view pictures, post comments. It even notifies me when somebody comments on a ride that I've RSVP'd to. Good app! Just thought I'd mention it in case anybody with an Android is unaware of it.