addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Harley-Davidson and Cruiser Riders Message Board › ROAD TRIP SUGGESTIONS

ROAD TRIP SUGGESTIONS

Franklin S.
Fmtfxe
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
ROAD TRIP SUGGESTIONS:
I’m looking for road trip destination suggestions to ride to via Motorcycle or Car. Preferably with following characteristics: At least 50-100 or more miles one way, Scenic views along the way, Back roads to get there. Hwy OK to get back, Destination should be a point of interest, gas and have food, i.e. like maybe your favorite special hidden gem burger grill, taco joint or road side dinner. Please send me your some links.
Ken (Evil Ken-Evel...
kwc62
Cardiff by the Sea, CA
Post #: 19
franklin - would you consider doing a long tour, like actually taking some vacation days and touring the mountains of the west or NW US? email me and let's talk.

Sincerely,

Ken