addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Harley-Davidson and Cruiser Riders Message Board › Important information about lane splitting

Important information about lane splitting

Jodi
user 10194395
San Diego, CA
Post #: 421
The California Highway Patrol has recently issued a lane-splitting guide and plans to start a public awareness campaign to educate riders and drivers about the long-accepted practice.

The guide can be viewed at: http://www.chp.ca.gov...­
Dan
user 11556579
San Diego, CA
Post #: 23
Jodi: Some great information. I would reccommend that everyone save this link, it could be beneficial down the road. I hope you NEVER need it.
Alex
RoadCaptain
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 60
Thanks Jodi for posting this. I'll post this on my group too.
Jodi
user 10194395
San Diego, CA
Post #: 422
Thanks Dan and Alex!

Hmmm, Alex, I thought I posted it on your site. I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad you added it.