addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Liberal Bookworms Message Board › War on Terror Mtg

War on Terror Mtg

David G.
user 3627352
Group Organizer
Poway, CA
We're still scheduled for January 4 at 2pm to talk about "Washington Rules" and "Confront and Conceal."  I'll nail down a location and post some helpful links in a day or two.But, if you'll indulge me, I wanted to tell you that my other group, Civilized Conversation, will be talking about the exact same topic this coming Monday night, December 30.  We're not reading any books, of course, but you may want to attend as a kind of warm up to our book club mtg or just because you like the topic.Details, background readings at civilizedconversation.wordpr­ess.com  (Sorry to bug you with an email.  I thought some of you might be interested.)DavidG