Are you expecting a new little one in 2018? Wouldn't it be more fun if you could share the excitement with some friends who are going through the same thing? There are so many things that would be more fun to done together! If you are willing to plan something, please message me, the primary organizer, so I can give you access to the planning tools. It's the events YOU and other members create that will make this the real-life mommy group you want to be part of.
Before we have our babies we can:
• Meet for walks around beautiful San Diego
• Sign up for prenatal yoga or fitness classes together
• Take other prenatal classes like infant CPR, birthing classes, breastfeeding
• Meet to discuss pro & cons and ideas regarding various baby equipment
After we have our little ones we can:
• Meet for stroller walks at the park, zoo, etc.
• Have low-key relaxed meetups sitting on blankets at the park
• Take our babies to baby music, baby sign language, or library storytime events
PLEASE NOTE: Membership requires that you include a photo of yourself in your profile so we know who to look for when we meet. Requests for membership that don't include a recognizable photo will be declined. Some may not feel comfortable posting a photo, but even more are uncomfortable meeting with anonymous strangers.
Only members can see where we meet, but as a safety precaution, it's a good idea to plan to meet in a public area. If the event is in a less public area, like a less busy trail head for a walk, the organizer may wish to make the meeting point a more public place, like a nearby coffee shop, just to make sure a pregnant women or mom with baby doesn't wind up standing alone in an isolated area waiting.