We are a technical book club. We read the same book on software development and then meet once a month to discuss it. It takes us between 3 - 5 months to read a book.
Our current track is Python for Data Science.
Starting in August, 2020, we will have an Ethical Hacking track for four months.
First three modules of Troy Hunt's Hack Yourself First course
(The course is FREE on Pluralsight - no need for a plan)
* Transport Layer Protection
* Cross Site Scripting
The Cross Site Scripting module in Juice Shop
Do the exercises in
(difficulty in parenthesis)
* API-only XSS (3)
* Bonus Payload (1)
* Client Side XSS Protection (3)
* CSP Bypass (4, skip)
* DOM XSS (1)
* HTTP Header XSS (4, skip)
* Reflected XSS (2)
* Server-side XSS Protection (4, skip)
* Video XSS (6?!?!, I thought it was out of 5?, if anyone manages to do this please let me know!)