addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Fernando Valley Republican Club Message Board › The End is Here!

The End is Here!

Gary A.
aminoff
Group Organizer
Beverly Hills, CA
Dear Friends,

I had previously announced that Townhall.com is severing its relationship with Meetup.com. This has happened more suddenly than I thought. There will be no more posting or communication through this site effective as of TOMORROW!

I also indicated to you that if you wanted to stay in contact with our Townhall activities in the San Fernando Valley, you should send me an email to sfvtownhall@earthlink.net and give me your email address (which many of you have done), or go to our Yahoo! Group website at http://groups.yahoo.c...­ and join the group at that web site. As this will be my last communication to you through the Meetup.com facility, if you want to stay in touch, and you haven't yet sent me your email address, or joined the Yahoo! Group, please do so now.

If you want a complete explanation as to why Townhall has severed its relationship with Meetup.com, go to http://www.townhall.c...­

Contact me if you have any questions.

Gary Aminoff
President

sfvtownhall@earthlink.net