addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bay Area Microsoft Business Intelligence User Group Message Board › PASS Summit - Discount and Early Bird Registration by May 31

PASS Summit - Discount and Early Bird Registration by May 31

Mark G.
MarkGinnebaugh
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi Bay Area Database Experts!

As we return from our Memorial Day weekend, I'm reminded that the PASS Summit is coming up. It's November 5-8 in Seattle. This is a fantastic conference, and I have attended it myself 10 of the last 11 years.  I’ll be attending again this year.

Note that the price increases by $400 at 4:59 p.m. this Friday, May 31st.
To save an additional $150, please use the following code when registering:  LGDISNKX6

Learn more about the PASS Summit and register

Regards, Mark