addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Creative Coders Message Board Work Opportunities › Looking for a couple mid level as flash web designers

Looking for a couple mid level as flash web designers

Edrick
user 3205898
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10
I have a great online website idea. I am in the works of designing the template but I need a little help developing archives and actioscripting mostly basic stuff. I already have done the research and locations.
I am more a designer than a code writer, so maybe we can collaborate. PS do not tell anyone this idea. I have already copy write the name. Hit me back if you are interested, and passionate, and would like to make something big and want to do something.

My idea has the potential to extend to every city in the US. I am also in the works for an app but lacking resources such as video camera and people to check out the places. Plus to much distraction here in the city.
If we can sit down and meetup every other day and work in a group, this would get me going.

Hope to hear from you
Edrick