addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Emmanuel C.
emmanuel.cron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey fellow creative coders of San Francisco :)

As some of you may know, I am riding my bike 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles between the 3rd and the 9th of June to benefit people affected by AIDS. We will be 2,500 riders, each making a commitment to raise at least $3,000 to participate. Last year, more than $12,000,000 have been given to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center.

In order to achieve that, I need your help if you want to support the cause! I have already raised $2,212 but I still need your help to gather the remaining $800 for the ride. Each donation goes directly to the associations and you will be able to get some money back on your taxes next year.

Please click on the link below and donate as generously as you can: http://www.tofighthiv...­

Together we can make the difference.

Cheers!