What we're about
This group is for new & expecting mothers in San Francisco. If you want to meet other moms & moms-to-be, share your experiences, get support and have a good time you've come to the right place. In this group you can exchange advice and laughs, share stories and wisdom, chat about the challenges, triumphs, and excitement of being new mothers in the city. This meetup is especially great for you if you are new to San Francisco or the first of your group of friends to have children.
FREE Monthly Groups & Events Include:
• Expecting Moms Group the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of Every Month at 6pm
• Twins & Multiples Group the 1st Friday of every month at 2:30pm
• Meet the Doulas the 2nd Saturday of every month at 2pm
• HomeBirth 411 the 2nd Saturday of every month at 4pm
• Coming Soon... LGBT Support Group
•Other FREE Workshops include BabySitter Meet & Greet, Family Biking, Education Planning, Partner Connection After Baby, Self Care for Moms, SF Public Schools Demystified, The Postpartum Body & Your Baby, The Prenatal Body & Beyond.
Hosted by Natural Resources, San Francisco's community pregnancy, childbirth & early parenting resource for over 26 years. You are always welcome to come by to just hang out in our nursing gliders, talk to other parents, change, weigh or nurse your baby and grab a free snack or tea.