addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Groovy/Grails Centro Message Board San Francisco Groovy, Grails Discussion Forum › Grails opportunity at Netflix

Grails opportunity at Netflix

Closed to new replies

Matt G.
user 14203943
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Here's the description. We're looking at 6 months, with possibility of extension or conversion for the right person. Now, this is just what I pulled from the company job site. As for what I can say about it (this is the project I'm on), it's a very forward thinking approach to testing embedded software, and a chance to work with some great technology and coworkers. This is a "build it from the ground up" project, with a lot of technical latitude to make the right decisions.

Contact me directly if you're interested.

Matt

Senior Java Developer
Netflix is looking for a great Java/Groovy engineer to develop Cloud hosted tools and infrastructure that will be consumed by CE partners and internal Netflix engineers.

THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The perfect candidate is a strong Java developer, a team player, with groovy on grails experience who can hit the ground running in no time. You must have designed and developed web applications using MVC design pattern. You must have designed and developed RESTful APIs.

MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years Java experience
- Groovy on Grails
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail

NICE TO HAVE
- Ruby on Rails

EDUCATION
- BS in Computer Science, or a related degree