addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Awesome HypnOpportunity

Awesome HypnOpportunity

Janis E.
LightworkSem
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
OK, so you all know what hypnosis is, and you recognize how fantastic it is for a range of things. You've probably taken some classes or practiced with friends. You may have even tried to coerce your friends into being your guinea pigs. And you've been asked about making animal sounds one too many times.

But did you know that there is a great hypnosis training opportunity right here in San Francisco? And it's affordable. And fun. And full of great techniques. It's a great beginners course and an adjunct program for NLPers.

If you or someone you know needs to get certified from a respectable institute that's local and affordable and taught by an experienced trainer, check this out.

Hypnosis Certification

Oh, and did I mention that the course qualifies for 48 CE hours for California Nurses? Yeah, that should cover it.

Got questions? Call 415.491.1122
RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 95
Janis,

Any chance you can get certification to offer CE hours for Massage Therapist?

Don't know what the paperwork entails to do so. I do know it's different than Nurses.

May wish to contact the following people for answers:
Erica Guerin
Credentials Analyst
California Massage Therapy Council
One Capitol Mall, Suite 320
(916) 669-5336 Ext. 117
Fax: (916) 444-7462
eguerin@amgroup.us
www.camtc.org

Paul Simmons
Deputy Director
California Massage Therapy Council
camtc@amgroup.us
www.camtc.org
(916) 669-5336
(Fax) 444-7462

You may wish to ask ABMP Associated Bodyworks Massage Professionals:
ABMP [education@abmp.mmsend.com]; on behalf of; ABMP [education@abmp.com]

My practice combines both and I would love to be able to take CEU from you for bodwork; the mind/body connection. Currently, I don't know anyone who offers CEU for Massage and Bodywork. And, it would be a gold mind once someone is able to tap in/tune in/turn on to this possibility! :)