In this hands-on workshop, mongoose developer Aaron Heckmann will walk you through building an app using MongoDB and node.js. This session will cover:
- choosing a mongodb module (low level driver vs helpers - many to choose from)
- building an app using express + driver or mongoose
- best practices for schema design, connection management, validation, querying, persisting, and updates
- advanced querying (streaming)
- gridfs file storage
- replica set setup / integration with node
Space is limited to 35 RSVPs!