What's more fun than a Saturday night bar crawl?
Here is the schedule we're going to be aiming for:
Gestalt - 8:00pm
Kilowatt - 9:00pm
Blondies - 9:30pm
Casanova - 10:00pm
Elbo Room - 10:30pm
We've got an hour to meet, greet and buddy up at Gestalt before moving on. Doug and Emily will be wandering around saying Hi to everybody. We'll also try our best to gather everybody together when its time to move to the next bar.
Don't panic if we miss you! You'll notice these are all within stumbling distance of each other, so its easy to catch up. We'll also be posting comments to the group as we move on, which will get pushed to your phone if you have the meetup app installed.
The end goal is Doug's (and soon to be your) favorite bar in the Mission, Elbo room. There is an awesome bar downstairs and dancing upstairs (there is a cover to go upstairs). If you're stuck for what drink to get when you get here, get a Moscow Mule.
One little warning, this place (as with everywhere in the Mission) gets crowded on a Saturday night. Doug will most likely be found downstairs all the way at the back, Moscow Mule in hand. There is a bit more room down that way.
We look forwarded to drinking with you all soon!
Other hints and tips:
- Blondies usually charges a $5 cover from 10pm, so if you're running late skip it.
- Most of these bars are cash only. ATMs in this area are scarce. Bring plenty of cash.
- Doug is English. Proceed with caution.
- With the exception of Gestalt and Elbo room, try and stick to one drink per bar. 30 minutes comes around quickly when you're having fun.
- Make friends, buy rounds. You all get your drinks quicker.