Please make sure you come on time otherwise you may loose your spot! We start handing out spots to waitlist/walk-ins at 6:05pm. Be respectful to the other players and update your RSVP if you can't make it.
Its a 2h game, $16 per person (we take cash or card).
We play Futsal rules:
- 5x5 with goalkeeper, kick-in, corners, etc
- Four random teams alternate. Each game goes up to 8 minutes or 2 goals. Winning team stays (up to 3 games), tie means both teams sit.
- This is not the Premier League so there is no need for violence. Play nice, play beautiful, play to win and you will fit in.
- RSVP - 20 spots for 20 players. If you RSVP and cannot make it, make sure to update the meetup so someone else can take your spot. Walk-ins can play only if there are spots left.
*****DISCLAIMER, WAIVER, RELEASE & SAFETY UPDATES*****
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way, and at any time in a sporting event sponsored by this group, or its related groups, You, the participant and or guest(s):
1. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant/guest(s) will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own action, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. Agrees that prior to participating, they will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, will immediately advise the event organizers of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to do any thing detrimental to this group and hold harmless, its organizers, and its related groups and affiliated organizations, their directors, commissioners, referees, employees, agents, facilities and sponsors from any and all liability or claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of this group, or its related "releases" enumerated above or otherwise.
5. Whenever possible each provision, term and covenant of this Agreement will be interpreted in a manner to be effective and valid but if any provision, term or covenant of this Agreement is held to be prohibited or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision, term or covenant will be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating or affecting in any manner whatsoever the remainder of such provision, term or covenant or the remaining provisions, terms or covenants of this Agreement.
By participating in any of our event(s) and/or communicating with any of its organizers and event hosts, the participant indicates that s/he has read the above waiver & release, understands that they are voluntarily giving up substantial rights by participating in said events.
See you guys!