addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco PyData Message Board › Beta test a tool to run data analysis in the cloud

Beta test a tool to run data analysis in the cloud

Matthew G.
mgranade
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hey all,

I want to introduce a new Python data science tool I'm working on called Domino. Domino makes it easy to run your Python data analysis in the cloud, freeing up your computer while the data is crunched. You type one command from our command-line interface, and Domino packages up all your project files, sends them over to the cluster, and runs your code. We also snapshot the code, data, and results at every run to provide basic version control, and let you share projects with collaborators. Check out the video at www.dominoup.com for more details.

We're accepting a new wave of beta users next week. If you'd like to try it out, please email me at matthew@dominoup.com by Monday 10/7 and we'll get you a free account.

Thanks,
Matthew Granade
Co-founder, Domino