Keeping the traditional activities alive, let's have at it another Trampoline Dodgeballing Awesome Times out near GG Bridge, followed by Pizza/Drinks in the Inner Richmond and some crazy bar hopping or karaoke after! Please no kids that night!
What's Going on?!
House of Air (http://www.houseofair.com/) is a ginormous trampoline park built in an historic airplane hangar out in Chrissy Field. Friday nights after 8pm are adults only - if we buy all the tickets! =).
Date: Friday April 11, 2014!
Address: 926 (Old) Mason Street, San Francisco, CA
Please Register Early: Sign up by phone or through their website ( https://houseofair.secure.force.com/BookingPass ). It may sell out!!!
Cost: Trampoline Park is $16 for one hour
Dodgeball Timeframe: 8-9pm. However, arrive early (~7:45PM) to avoid lines and to register early!
Recommendation: Wear workout clothes, because you will break a sweat! Note: You will either have to go barefoot or buy their socks for $2 so plan accordingly!!
Feel free to also bring a change of clothes!
How to Find the Group: There are only two jumping spots - dodgeball and the open space of trampolines. I will be wearing a an Orange headband/bandana (for a bit)!
Contact info: Emailed to those that RSVP'd!
After Dodgeball: We'll meet back at the sofas in the locker area at 9pm for quick intros & to set up rides for Pizza & Drinks!
After Event: Dinner/Drinks - Pizza Orgasmica Inner Richmond (823 Clement Street)! For those coming after, head to Pizza by 9:30PM for some social time! FYI - this is where the real intros takes place so please try to come here even if you can't make it to trampolining.
After After Event: Expected (Bar Hopping, Karaoke, and/or Chill Time)
House of Air to Pizza Orgasmica Directions: hhttp://goo.gl/maps/8vZco (http://goo.gl/maps/ct4wb)
Note: The place is a bit out of the way from most public transport.
1. Drive (Map out "Old" 926 Mason St): The place has reasonable parking. Feel free to carpool. This is Mason near the Golden Gate Bridge - http://goo.gl/maps/QXStV
Note: I'll be driving myself and can probably fit a few more folks.
2. Bus Route/Public Transport (Public Transport Sucks to this area - Post if you need a ride)
From the 43 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Tide Building Stop (Presidio Blvd & Letterman Dr)
2. Walk North along Lincoln Blvd. towards Tomey Ave and the GoldenGate Bridge, travel about 350 yards.
3. Turn right at Halleck St. travel350 yards until Halleck St,. ends at Mason St.
4. Turn left at Mason St and walk about 1 mile. Located on the left side of the road (looks like an airplane hangar).
From the 28 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Golden Gate Bridge Stop
2. Follow the path down the hill towards Fort Point
3. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right and walk about 500 yards
4. Following any path or street. House of Air will be on your right.
More info Directions: http://www.houseofair.com/about/directions
Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns. Remember to register early and do arrive on time!!!