SAVE THE DATE for this year's group picnic for Shakespeare in the Park's production of "As You Like It". Open RSVPs will begin on July 22.
Potluck Theme: BAREFOOT CONTESSA GOURMET PICNIC, featuring the fresh, colorful, flavorful recipes of the Barefoot Contessa herself, Ina Garten. When you RSVP, please also post in the comments to tell us what home-made Ina Garten treat you will add to our menu. If you don't have time to search for Ina Garten recipes, here is an easy link: https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes
Time Schedule: Meet at 12:45. Lunch and social time is 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Performance begins at 2:00, and we usually put the food away before the program starts so we can stretch out. Dessert during intermission! The performance is usually over by around 4:30.
Meeting Location: On the grass in the seating area. Look for big purple picnic blankets pretty close to front and center. You can also call or text my cell at[masked] if you have trouble finding us.
* Your home-made Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa dish for the picnic.
* Your own water or other beverage of choice (wine and beer okay here).
* LOW lawn chairs or something else to sit on.
* Hats and sunscreen, and warm jackets in case the fog rolls in.
The host will provide plates, napkins, cups, utensils that are reusable or compostable.
Salads, Sandwiches, other Entrees (4)
- Farro Salad with Lemon Dressing (Lori)
- French Potato Salad (Hilary)
Sweets (2) (FULL)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cupcakes (Felicia)
- Ina's Lemon Bars (Carol)
See you soon!