The San Francisco Urban Adventure Club is the best social club for meeting and connecting with like-minded people in San Francisco.
What makes us different:
• Variety of events: We like hiking, happy hours, dance parties, BBQs, beach parties, camping trips, ski trips, and much more. San Francisco Urban Adventure Club is like 50 Meetup groups rolled into one!
• Frequent events: We have events almost every day of the week. Just check out our calendar!
• 90%+ attendance: People who RSVP for our events actually show up! That's because we take attendance at events and actively discourage flakers.
• Regular members: Our members attend events regularly. That means you will see the same faces at different events and be able to build real friendships.
• Connect off Meetup: We have an active facebook group for our members to connect with each other after events. It's also great for posting event photos and sharing new event ideas.
• Membership dues: We charge monthly membership dues because we believe that quality is worth paying for.
“ Really great group of people to hang out with. Adventure is the exact word I would use. The group is very well organized and always has a wide variety of fun things planned. I was new to the city and very skeptical of this 'meetup' thing, but I am hooked now and attend as much as I can. ” - Kelly
“ It’s impossible not to fall in love with this group. Hosts and members are so welcoming and friendly. All these diverse events are very well organized. You can easily make friends and even build deeper connections. Be prepared for lots of fun and eye-opening adventures. ” - Shanshan
“ If you're skeptical of Meetup groups, let SFUAC change your mind! I've joined and unjoined a lot of Meetup groups due to lack of activities and events that just didn't suit my interest. SFUAC has multiple events every week and whether or not I can make it, I can usually find a few things I'm interested in doing during any given week. Everyone I've met has been good people and I look forward to staying involved with the group. ” - Candace