Join us for an epic weekend getaway to Clear Lake! Soak up the sun during the day on a pontoon boat, enjoy the sunset over the water while grilling at our lakefront house, and relax the night away at Harbin Hot Springs. Bring your fishing gear if you’re keen to catch the famous large-mouth bass found in the lake.
To see more awesome Urban Adventure Club events, please visit us at: https://urbanadventureclub.com/Events
Friday night we’ll head up north to Clear Lake, which is the largest natural freshwater lake located completely within California’s state lines. Our adventure will kick off Saturday morning as we rent an incredible 24’ pontoon boat equipped with comfortable seating and a sound system. We’ll spend the day driving around the lake with a drink in one hand, food in the other, and some awesome tunes in the background.
Later on, we’ll go back to our three bedroom home that boasts fantastic views of the lake and Mount Konocti, a 4,200-foot-tall dormant volcano. You can enjoy your time in our private beachfront swimming pool or playing ping pong. You can also go fishing in the lake.
After a fun-filled day, we’ll wind down and relax the evening away at the newly restored Harbin Hot Springs, one of the oldest hot springs in California. This clothing-optional oasis features eight spring-fed pools including a Warm Pool, Hot Pool, and for those of you who dare, a Cold Plunge.
Sunday morning we’ll pack up and enjoy one last activity the area has to offer such as a hike, more time at the lake, or even wine tasting in Napa before heading home. The opportunities are endless! This will be a weekend to remember so claim your spot now before this sells out!
Add Events to Your Personal Calendar:
Premium Members: $199 for 2 nights
Pay Per Event Members: $239 for 2 nights
includes 1 month of premium membership
Upgrade to Premium:
The price includes:
- Coordination of carpools to Clear Lake and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome lakefront house
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games and party games)
- Nighttime entertainment (karaoke and dance party)
IMPORTANT: Round-trip transportation costs are not included
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out this survey when you RSVP.
Otherwise you will be removed from the RSVP list.
- Carpool from SF to Clear Lake
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- Light dinner will be served
- Drinks, games, and fun times
- Breakfast at the house
- Drive to Disney's Boat Rental
- Spend the day on Clear Lake on our pontoon boat
- Lunch on the boat
- Hang out at our lakefront house/relax/swim in the pool
- Dinner at the house
- Drive to Harbin Hot Springs
- Relax in the hot springs
- Drinks, games, and fun times
- Breakfast at the house.
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Hike/lake time/wine tasting in Napa
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
The planned activities are all optional. You are free to do what you wish on this trip.
Please fill out the carpool form here:
Drivers, please indicate where and when you are leaving. Passengers can sign up for an available car or the wait-list if none are available.
Passengers are responsible for splitting gas/toll costs
Image credit: Image by rawpixel.com from Pexels