addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Jose/Peninsula Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board Players seeking teams or teams seeking players › Hi all! New to group, have some questions..

Hi all! New to group, have some questions..

Hirania G.
Hirania
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
Hello, so I just joined this group today. I live in Mountain View and I guess I would consider myself a "B" player. Are there any teams that are currently meeting in Mountain View? Or any teams accepting players?