San Jose Pink Pistol shoot. Here is part of a potential documentary about us.
We have a private informal and social shoot every 3rd Sunday. What we do is shoot guns and have fun doing it. Primarily we use handguns, most being 9mm and 12 guage shotguns. Shoot is open to members of the LBGT community and open minded straights.
Yeah, we have to pay for the range, generally I ask people for 10 dollars, if we have high turnout I drop the fees like I did in April.
I have guns, but need to cover ammo costs. Here is the costs:
1. 22 cal 6 dollars per 100 rounds
2. 9mm 25 dollars per 100 rounds
3. 40 cal 30 dollars per 100 rounds
4. 45 cal 35 dollars per 100 rounds
5. 12 guage 5 dollars per 5 rounds, ouch. Few people want to shoot alot of 12 guage since this is the big boomer anyway. Something you should shoot if you are considering a shotgun for home defense.
Not going to nickle and dime you on targets/hearing/eye protection. Figure for now we can cover as part of range fees.
Raoul and I will work to make things smooth, fun and enjoyable. We will make some tweeks to make the event more fun and I am open to suggestions, after all, this is OUR shoot.