Please sign up and pay for this event at our web site http://sanjoserenc.com/next-meeting/ $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
As always, a copy of the audio and slide deck are included in the price of admission.
Topic: Virtual Wholesaling....How to run a real estate business from anywhere with a laptop and phone
Speaker: Haim Mamane Palman, the Virtual Wholesaler Guy (https://www.facebook.com/TheVirtualWholesalerGuy/)
About The Speaker: As a real estate investor and entrepreneur, Haim has been involved in over 200 real estate transactions in multiple states using different strategies including Buy and Hold, Fix and Flip, Private Lending, Owner Financing and his favorite strategy, Virtual Wholesaling.
Since starting to Virtually Wholesale properties in 2013, Haim was able to quit his 9-5 job in September of 2015 and become a full-time real estate investor with a location-neutral-business. His main objectives (or his “Why”) are: spend quality time with his two children and his wife, travel the world, spend the summers in Israel where he is from, and really enjoy life. Haim also coaches others on how to virtually wholesale properties and to show them how to design a business that supports their desired lifestyle and not the other way around. Haim was born in Israel and now lives in San Francisco, CA with his wife and two kids.
About the Meeting: Are you looking to get into real estate investing, but find the numbers in the Bay Area daunting? Are you concerned that is could take months to find a Bay Area deal that makes sense? Or do you just need some info on how to remove yourself from your existing real estate business via outsourcing, virtual assistants, and automation? At this meeting Haim will discuss (among other things):
• how to design a business that supports your desired lifestyle and not the other way around
• his "escape story" from the 9-5 lifestyle to working from home and doing deals while traveling the world with his family
• why working in a virtual market may be a better option than working in the Bay Area
• how to leverage technology to manage virtual employees
• how to systemize the business so you have minimal involvement in the day-to-day operation
• case studies of Virtual Deals
• and much more!
7:15 Market update
7:30 "Haves & Wants"
7:45 Featured Speaker