Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.
This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.
Typical startup event topics include:
• Coming up with a strong startup idea • Startup legal basics • How to pitch your startup • Starting a company without quitting your day job • How to raise funding for your startup • And much more!
One of the most difficult yet important steps in founding a startup is building a great co-founder team. While many founders may want to do it alone, there are many benefits to having a co-founder, and taking the time to establish a quality team can mean the difference between failure or success.
Join us for this fun and interactive online event where you will learn best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder. In addition, you will have the opportunity to network with others across many different regions looking for a co-founder through a fun group networking and one-to-one networking experience.
>>> This is an interactive online event with limited capacity. To secure your spot, please visit https://fi.co/startupwebinar/3872/
It is not required, but to get the most out of this co-founder networking event:
- Come prepared for live video networking and be ready to ask and answer, “34 questions all Co-Founders Should Ask” during the networking portion of the event.
- Update your LinkedIn profile prior to the event for an optimal networking experience
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone looking for a co-founder and looking to learn about co-founder relationships
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation & Q&A on best practices for finding and formalizing a co-founder
- Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a co-founder