What we're about
If you are interested in completing the "Machine Learning" Course by Stanford on Coursera taught by Andrew Ng, please join.
1. Procrastination Solution - Because study groups meet at regular times, attending students cannot procrastinate.
2. Learn Faster - Working together, students in study groups can generally learn faster than students working alone.
3. Get New Perspectives - If you study by yourself, you will always see your material from the same perspective yours. While this may not be a problem, getting fresh perspectives on a topic can help you learn it more thoroughly.
4. Breaks The Monotony - Studying by yourself, especially for long periods of time, can become a monotonous activity.However, by joining a study group, you can break this monotony and learn faster!
5. Fill In Learning Gaps - Study groups provide an excellent opportunity to fill in gaps in your notes.