addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Osama Dead?

Osama Dead?

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey everyone! I just want to get everyone's thoughts on "Osama's Death." I don't believe for a second that US forces went in a took him out now, 10 years later. Any thoughts?
A former member
Post #: 12
Hey everyone! I just want to get everyone's thoughts on "Osama's Death." I don't believe for a second that US forces went in a took him out now, 10 years later. Any thoughts?

http://www.americanus...­
GB
user 2471335
San Diego, CA
Post #: 149
Lily, I didn't buy this story about Bin Laden. They don't want to show pictures or proof? Then they dump his body in the ocean so he can NEVER be found???!! Really? We were never really after him. I have serious doubts about how this story got gift-wrapped with a bow for us on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11?

Check out this Photoshopped photo pushed by the media!
http://www.infowars.c...­

Maybe we can discuss this after tonight's meet?