addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Sorry about that

Sorry about that

Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Hey everyone,
It was just brought to my attention that every time someone had an "idea" for the group, the whole group received an email. I am all in favor of new ideas, however I am also committed to keeping the number of emails we send out to a minimum, so I have disabled that module until I can figure out how to disable the auto emails. If you have an idea for the group, please feel free to post it to the message board or simply contact me and I will relay your message.

Also, if you ever start receiving excessive correspondence again, please contact me and I will take steps to stop it.

We are here for the truth and for justice; not a bunch of emails.

:Peter

P.S. Interesting side note from yahoo: "september 11" was the most searched term of the last 15 years, and both ae911truth.org and 911truth.org are on the front page for that term... http://www.breakingne...­
A former member
Post #: 27
Good Idea, Peter.

We are all so rushed. But it's not all that easy to shut our eyes to an overload of emails. :P

Diane.
A former member
Post #: 33
Wow, I'm so ashamed of myself for not acknowledging the most important part of your post, Peter, in that, 9/11 is the MOST recognized topic on Yahoo. That's OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Kudos to the Truth Movement!

Okay, so we're suppose to post Ideas here?!

I'm curious if there are going to be anymore activist videos with congress-persons. Politicians love free PR, don't they? So when is the next one?

Also, when giving presentations I do notice that there are many questions from the people who attend, and sometimes the questions seem somewhat "heated" I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to also offer to the people who attend the presentations then, if there question doesn't get answered at the time of the presentation then the question can be recorded down and be answered using this web-site either through email or message board.

Keep the dialogue going about better resolutions and what is on people's minds regarding where to help politicians make much better decisions then they seem to be making, currently.

Gosh, people keep talking about public healthcare, I'm thinking government should train the military to be doctors and use the military budget to train new doctors and have these guys provide healthcare for those Americans who need it.

Thanks for all your hard work, Peter, and good guidance.

Diane.
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 375
Thank you Diane. Yes, sometimes the post presentation Q & A tends to wander off into the uncomfortable world of mental disorder mixed with questionably relevant information. Nevertheless, people claim the same of us. Therefore, I suppose we continue letting everyone get their belligerent five minutes because in doing so we are demonstrating the sort of restraint and open mindedness that we ask others to grant us.

As for the government training soldiers to be doctors, well.. on some level I think you have a point regarding the tragically misguided priorities of our society, but on a more pragmatic level, I'm afraid that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

But don't let me stop you from buying a video camera and asking Susan Davis tough questions about her unwavering support for the fairy tale on terror.

Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 376
Yikes I'm afraid Diane left the meetup after my reply. Not my most tactful, I admit.

Sorry about that.
A former member
Post #: 3
Yikes I'm afraid Diane left the meetup after my reply. Not my most tactful, I admit.

Sorry about that.

I appreciate the Apology Peter, that is Gentlemen of you. However, I did decide to part ways for good, done.

Could you possibly say thank you for the approximately 20 to 25 dollars I donated to your group in cash at the door when I attended your events? No you have not done so. Bad customer service. Put-downs to someone who has a different opinion.

Keep up your efforts for the truth without my support however.

Thanks!

Diane
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 379

We do appreciate your donation Diane, know that. And if you choose not to support the group, which is fair, at least we both know the truth moving forward.

Sincerely,
Peter