Tentative: San Gorgonio Mountain

Canceled

Needs a location

Details

Tentatively planning to either day hike San Gorgonio if the weather is not conducive for camping.

I may also POSTPONE this trip to another weekend depending on the weather.

I recommend people do this hike only if they are prepared for potentially snowy, icy, freezing conditions with the appropriate gear. Many people have slipped and fallen to their death on this mountain without the right gear.

I am most interested in doing the Fish Creek Trail, since it has been newly reconstructed and opened, however, I am also interested in doing the South Fork Trail.

Here is the weather forecast to check when it gets closer: https://www.mountain-forecast.com/peaks/San-Gorgonio/forecasts/3505

Here is a list of the trails and the mileage to the top of San G: http://sgwa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/SGWA_Wilderness_Mileage.pdf

Keep checking here for updates!