addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

聖地牙哥漢語角 San Diego Chinese Language Meetup Message Board › Private Chinese Tutor Wanted in North County/Carlsbad/Oceanside/Encinitas

Private Chinese Tutor Wanted in North County/Carlsbad/Oceanside/Encinitas

A former member
Post #: 1
I am looking for a chinese (mandarin) tutor for myself (adult male).

I live in Oceanside and work in Carlsbad.

I can drive south but prefer not to go all the way to Mesa or SD.

I have recently started learning Mandarin and have memorized many words but need to learn how to put them together into sentences...