addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hey guys,

I'm going to try and get there a little early Wednesday and save some seats at the bar.  Happy hour goes to 7 and is only in the bar area.  I have a table reserved for us to sit down at once happy hour ends.  Keep in mind you'll have to close your tab at the bar before sitting down for dinner.

And just a heads up, because we're a larger group, they will automatically add 18% gratuity to the bill.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

-gio
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Gio,

Would you like some help saving seats? I work right across the street, so I could come over a little early too :) If so, what time are you getting there?

~Leah